Whenever you think of establishing a company, you must have thought of a physical office, which can be costly to establish. A virtual office will give your company an official address, telephone number and email address without the expense of a long lease and administrative staff. A virtual office allows employees to work from anywhere while still having access to basic office services such as phone answering services, a mailing address, meeting rooms and videoconferencing. Hence, with the advancement of innovative technology, the idea of a virtual office can help you get all the services that you need to establish your new business. This article will discuss the importance of virtual offices, the type of virtual offices available in Delhi and what documents you require to get started.
Why Will Businesses Need Virtual Offices in Delhi?
A virtual office for businesses provides an address for freelancers and remote workers. This is because they cannot visit the offices far away. These are great for getting postal mail, legal address issues and showing a company’s presence in the legal paper. Here are some reasons why businesses need virtual offices –
- Credibility: A virtual office makes your brand more professional and credible. This is because many people judge the business by seeing if it contains a credible physical address and a phone number similar to the business card. This way, you will get more clients as it offers credibility and legitimacy.
- No Long Term Commitment: Virtual offices might be useful if you wish to extend your business to a new area. By doing this, you may hire local workers without renting offices in that region. Since you may explore new markets without moving, you can avoid making long-term commitments and quickly reverse course if things do not go as expected initially.
- Remote working options: Many people choose to work as digital nomads – meaning they prefer to roam around and work. Working from a physical office means you are bound to show up to work. If you have access to the internet, you can work from anywhere in the world with a virtual office.
Top 15 Virtual Office Brands in Delhi
Virtual offices are gaining popularity in Delhi. Some of the virtual office brands in Delhi are –
- InstaOffice Okhla – Phase II: InstaOffice provides a wide range of benefits and services to its clients. They offer a few facilities: email domain assistance, official office addresses, virtual conferences and phone call management. InstaOffice is located in Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020. It is one of the top priorities for people when searching for a virtual office.
- Covork Paschim Vihar: Covork is located in the West Delhi region of Paschim Vihar (Reserve Bank Enclave) and is the best option for small and medium-sized businesses. They offer services such as – physical address, reception services and email management.
- DBS Overview: DBS started its concept of virtual offices in 1980 in Mumbai. Slowly it spread its franchise in several other places, including Delhi (World Trade Tower, Connaught Place). With its unique brand of individualized assistance and meticulous attention to detail, it has offered flexible, specialized office solutions. DBS remains the business hub of choice for its extensive and outstanding list of discriminating clients in the current global environment.
- NewBridge Business Center: Located in Noida Sector-16A, NewBridge Business Center offers various services, such as offering cabins and email management, along with providing businesses with an official office address. Hence, it is the go-to virtual office for every business.
- One Co. Work Connaught Place: Located in Connaught Place, Delhi, One Co. Work is one of the popular places because of its elegant crowd. It offers virtual services such as – email and call management, physical office addresses and virtual conferences to the business. Also, it is one of the most picked firms in Delhi.
- KraStay Saidulajab: KraStay is a coworking office space providing services to startups and established firms. Some of the services they offer are – providing spacious, private and professional offices to their clients as per their needs, email management, reception services, official postal address, etc. People prefer these virtual offices for many reasons and spacious rooms are one of the biggest reasons.
- Fume CoWorking Netaji Subhash Place: Located in Netaji Subhash Place, Delhi is one of the most searched-for virtual offices. If you plan on getting a virtual office – this could be your stop. They provide all the amenities and services and the location is accessible. Hence, you would not have to struggle to reach the place.
- Talent4Assure Dwarka: Talent4Assure is located in the most prominent place in Delhi. It is a very considerable virtual office space because of the services provided, which come with 2 membership plans – a dedicated desk and a virtual office. The amenities they provide are – email services, an official office address and meeting conferences.
- ReOffice Okhla Phase – II: In addition to providing virtual offices, ReOffice encourages startups and established businesses to boost their efficiency and productivity by providing them with amenities such as WiFi, phone call management and virtual meeting assistance. The virtual office is located in Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi.
- MyDesk KG Marg: MyDesk is located in one of the most prominent places in Delhi. With the amenities and services provided by them, businesses can thrive really well. You can use their official email management and call management services and spacious conference rooms. To make your task easier, they also offer WiFi services. Hence, this is the go-to place for every small and big business.
- ABL Workspaces Mohan Cooperative: ABL Coworking is well-known for its high-quality services and is highly well-liked for its offerings. They will provide your company with a distinguished address without lowering the worth of your company. They may offer all necessary services, including reception, mail delivery and phone answering. Through them, businesses may be registered. They are also quite affordable.
- Aaddress.in: Aaddress.in offers virtual offices in Delhi and other parts of India. They provide spaces that will impress your client. They offer everything from meeting to video conferencing at an affordable price. Also, with Aaddress, it is easy to create your presence anywhere. Also, it is recommended by a lot of businesses.
- CoWorkingers: In Delhi, Coworkingers offers the most premium offices at a very cost-effective and affordable price. They are located in Janakpuri, Delhi, which is quite accessible for everyone. This virtual office also helps you with professional office addresses, mail handling, courier services, etc. People who have used their services have talked about them and have given great reviews.
- InstaSpace: InstaSpace is a go-to virtual space offering meeting rooms, board rooms, virtual offices, video conferencing rooms and training rooms for small and big businesses. It offers virtual offices in South Delhi, Delhi-NCR, Gurgaon, East Delhi, etc., at a very reasonable price. This is a one-stop solution for you as it has meeting rooms and a workstation just like your professional workspace.
- Regus: Regus provides you with the best services at a very reasonable price. You can get your official office address, a telephone number and call handling services. Many large companies such as – Microsoft, PayPal, Disney and Spotify trust Regus for their services. They have packages for your needs.
Types of Virtual Office Plans Available in Delhi
Discussed below are a few virtual office plans available in Delhi. You can check these to see which is the most convenient plan for your business.
- Business Address and Mailing Forward: It is a low-level plan for businesses. This plan provides businesses with a mailing address if any client wants to contact you. It is ideal for multinational companies but also works for remote workers and freelancers.
- Virtual Office with Part-Time Workspace: This virtual plan gives you access to forwarding emails, a business address and sorting mail. It might also include conference rooms and meeting rooms to help you conduct your monthly or weekly meetings.
- Coworking Virtual Office: This is quite a combination of a traditional and a modern business model. Business centers and coworking spaces have fused in today’s environment and most coworking spaces now include virtual office plans as a part of their selection of flexible workspaces. They may also allow mail sorting and forwarding as well.
- Receptionist and Phone Services: Whether you have a virtual or a physical office, you will require a phone service. This is because if the client needs to contact you and discuss things over call, they would require a phone number. This virtual office plan provides phone service and a receptionist.
Factors To Consider While Choosing a Virtual Office in Delhi
In business, meeting deadlines is of utmost importance. It makes no difference where you work from. A virtual office can be the answer you are searching for if reducing expenses helps you accomplish your goals. Virtual offices are the best option if your company needs flexible working hours. Your organization benefits from increased production, no leasing payments and remote staff. Here are some things to think about while choosing a virtual office.
- Location: The location where the business operates talks about its culture and owner. There are some facilities that must complement your business and help it get started upright and instantly with some secretarial services. When selecting virtual office space, location is crucial. Therefore, doing your research is essential.
- Identify your business needs: A virtual office space provider offers a company’s address, mailing address, email management, conference room, meeting room, etc. However, these facilities are not suitable for all businesses. So, you must identify your specific needs and requirements before saying yes to a place. This cut the excess cost.
- Hidden costs: Always talk to your virtual office space provider to check if there is any hidden cost because they might cost you an arm and a leg. It is preferable to disclose all fees upfront rather than after the paperwork has been signed, such as paper surcharges for the printer. The price should be made very clear from the beginning.
- Flexibility: Always ensure the office space is flexible if you want to expand your business. Check out if they can lend out their conference room or any extra spaces when you will expand your business.
- Read reviews online: As you narrow down your search, list all your choices and check out the reviews online. It is the best way to choose the best virtual office space. The best way to do this is – to check past business reviews. Generally speaking, you should be wary if the virtual office is reluctant to provide client references. The first step in choosing a virtual office space is to be aware of the many elements to consider. Finding an appropriate office space in your desired area comes next. Here is how to locate a virtual office space:
- Find nearby virtual offices by searching online.
- Ask nearby companies that employ virtual offices for advice.
Benefits of Having a Virtual Office in Delhi
With the rapid advancement of technology, physical locations for businesses are becoming obsolete. A company does not need to invest in a lease or pay rent on a site, saving them money to pass on to their clients and consumers. This is one of the main benefits of the move. However, we have listed down a few benefits of having a virtual office in Delhi –
- No need for relocation: People with specific needs cannot relocate to a company established in a faraway land. A virtual office enables you to work for any company, no matter where you live.
- Scale up the business: It can be difficult to find space for more employees, move to larger buildings and spend money on office supplies when a company is expanding swiftly (furnishings, technology, etc.). Businesses may scale up their operations without experiencing setbacks thanks to virtual offices and they can reallocate their funding to other areas of the business.
- Save office space: Office spaces can cost a fortune in Delhi. But, if you are working remotely, a virtual office can be great. It will help reduce the crowd and cut costs, which can be used in other areas rather than spending on office spaces.
What Documents Are Required for Virtual Office Registration in Delhi?
To set up a virtual office, you will require some essential documents. The following are the documents required for virtual office registration in Delhi –
- Pan card of the company
- PAN card of the signatory
- Aadhar card of the signatory
- Identity proof of prime authorized signatory
- Address proof of prime authorized signatory
- Business registration certificate or incorporation provided by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.